Fiverr video editing gig , infomation for making GIG

        INTRODUCTIONAL 

     VIDEO FOR YOUR GIG


 I'm offering professional video editing services on Fiverr for educators and for business purposes. 

I learned the fundamentals of video editing back in 2015 (or from where you get it) ,and it became my passion.

Since that day I have been learning everything about video editing and with the passage of time i get to know things about it and thus it increases my knowledge. because of all that time my experience has given me insight into the needs of business leaders and educators.

I think that the edited video tells a visual story of what happened in past and will happen in near future. 

so I decided to start adding my knowledge and experiences to it and tried my best to create such a thing that connects people and develops new ideas

If you hire me for your project you can rest easy knowing that your project is in the hands of a professional video editors hand.

to see different services, I offer different prices.

Before giving me an order message me to discuss the project




                 DESCRIPTION FOR GIG


Have you been looking for an editing service that delivers your project within 24 hours or less time but looks extremely professional? Then my gig is the perfect option for you and I can do the following for making your videos look more professional.


 choose from below which kind of services you can provide and then add to your gig



  • Cinematic professionals edit your real estate video 
  • Color correction
  • Camera shake removal ( Depends on your footage )
  • Sharpness adjustments ( Depends on your footage )
  • Background noise removal
  • Tilting
  • Defective pixel correction
  • Aerial footage editing
  • Export to different platforms
  • Slide Show 
  • Motion Graphics ( Draw Property Outline ) 




  • Mixing Color
  • Grading
  • Trimming & Cutting
  • Sound Design & Motion Graphics
  • Green Screen Removal
  • 1080p/4K Export
  • Adding Captions & Subtitles
  • Adding royalty-free Sound Effects & Music
  • Adding Visual Effects & Transitions
  • Music Visualizer or Spectrum
  • Stabilization and Much More


  • Audio Editing

    • Audio syncing
    • Denoising
    • Add copyright-free music
    • Cut/Join audio parts
    • music (As your preference)



I'm a ProfessionalCommercial | Corporate | and YouTube Video editor.

I'm an Audio editor.

I'm a motion graphic designer.

I'm a Photoshop expert.


I use

  1. Premiere pro
  2. After effects
  3. Audition
  4. Photoshop


Post a Comment

0 Comments